ADENNA VyBlend Vinyl/Nitrile Blended Disposable Gloves, Powder Free, Blue, Size M 10/100
VyBlend™ Synthetic Vinyl Disposable Gloves, Powder Free, Blue, (GL-VN104VBF)
A Recommended alternative to thin mil nitrile glove.
• Non Sterile
• Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, single use/disposable
• Made from Advanced Synthetic Elastomer and Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
• DINP, DOP, DEHP Free
• Beaded Cuff and smooth external finish
• PU Coating in interior surface, powder free
• Better dexterity and fit as compared to standard vinyl gloves
• Standard: Meets ASTM D5250 for physical properties
• Complies with CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulations Part 177 for use in contact with food
A small amount of nitrile added to the glove formulation enhances the vinyl tensile strength, elongation and feel.
Great for use in foodservice
Best Value for Cleaning Staff
Ideal for use in a color coding program to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
Thickness: Palm: 3.5 mil, Finger 4.5 mil
Case Depth 15.35″
Case Gross Weight 13.66 lbs.
Case Height 9.85″
Case Width 9.85″
Cases Per Pallet 98
Color Violet Blue
GTIN ITF 14 10075289232227
Hi Layers Per Pallet 7
Pack 100/box; 10 boxes/cs
Selling Unit Case
Ti Qty Per Layer 14
|Dimensions||13.5 × 10.5 × 9.5 in|